Friday, May 28, 2010

Rite Aid: Free/Cheap Huggies with +Up Rewards

Blurry picture courtesy of brightstarcry on A Full Cup.

Ok when Huggies went on sale 2 weeks ago, I had read about this new + Up reward but that it was only in very select areas. Of course it wasn't until FRIDAY NIGHT of that week that I also read it seemed to be "Rite Aid test areas". Saturday morning I jumped in the car and sure enough, these wonderful yellow signs were up in all of the Lancaster County Rite Aid's I visited. Please note: the following deal is NOT available in Berks County (I looked) and I can only personally confirm that it is valid in Lancaster County stores, having done it myself.

If you can't read the blurry picture of the sign, here's what it says:
Buy any 3 Huggies items, get a $11.99 + Up Reward

I can tell you, this is almost exactly the same as CVS Extra Care Bucks. You can use the same $11.99 to then buy 3 more Huggies and you'll get another one, and so on. This deal is good through 6/12, which is great because starting this Sunday 5/30 Huggies will be on sale for $8.99, there is an additional $2 SCR (limit 1), you can earn a voucher for a free pack of Huggies when you buy 5, AND Rite Aid has released $1/1 Huggies Jumbo Packs AdPerk coupons. It couldn't get any better!! Here's the scenario:

1st Transaction:
3 Huggies $26.97
-$5/$25
-$9 (three $3/1 printables)
-$1/1 Huggies AdPerk coupon
=$11.97, submit receipt for $2 SCR, brings it down to $9.97 or $3.32 per pack
$11.99 + Up Reward will print at the bottom of your receipt
If your store allows more than one AdPerk coupon, it could be as low as $2.65 per pack!

2nd Transaction: 3 Huggies $26.97

-$5/25 -$9 (three $3/1 printables)

-$1/1 Huggies AdPerk Coupon

-$11.99 + Up Reward from last transaction

=FREE!! Submit your receipts for a free pack of Huggies for buying 5 or more, and get back another $11.99 + Up Reward at the bottom of your receipt.

If your store allows more than one AdPerk Coupon, this could be a $2 moneymaker! Technically the coupon states "Limit one per customer" but I actually had a manager tell me they would allow more than one in their store. So your mileage may vary on that one!

Then repeat the transaction as many times as you have coupons! You will definitely need more than one computer, since you can only print the Huggies coupon twice per computer. If you have little ones in diapers I would HIGHLY SUGGEST having some friends and family print some out for you. Let me know how you make out! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I was visiting my parents this past weekend in the area and was able to do this deal! I was only able to do it once since they had limited quanities of the diapers in the size I was looking for, but I was able to use the +UP reward towards some sunscreen that we really needed, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Don't forget to get rainchecks when they're out of a size, I just did today. The + Up Reward promotion on Huggies is good through June 12th. :)

    ReplyDelete