Thursday, February 11, 2010

Free 8x10 Collage Print @ Walgreens

Shannon just reported that tomorrow, February 12th, you can get a free 8x10 collage print. You don't have to pay shipping if you select "pick up in store." This would be great for a collage of your Christmas pictures, although I might do one for Silas' birthday depending on the different layouts... ideas, ideas...

Anyway, click HERE to get started and use the code VDAY at checkout. Remember, this is good tomorrow!

While you're in the store tomorrow picking up your free collage print, tomorrow is also Friends and Family Day at Walgreen's! Bring your coupon for 15% off your entire purchase or 20% off Walgreen's brand items.

Now, I am not a regular Walgreen's shopper. In fact, I've only been inside the Lancaster Walgreen's once since moving here in June and that was to pick up a free 8x10 print they were offering! I am going to attempt my first deal at Walgreen's tomorrow, so I'll let you know how it goes. In the mean time click HERE to see this week's deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment