Friday, February 12, 2010

Rite Aid Video Values Coupons


Most stores offer their own store coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. Not only does Rite Aid release Wellness + coupons, they have a whole listing of coupons on their website called Video Values. Each month, Rite Aid has about 75 different coupons that you can print if you watch a small video--usually a 30 second commercial. Once you've earned 20 video credits each month from watching videos, they will also give you a $5/$20 coupon. It gets better! Rite Aid catalogs all of the coupons you have watched from previous months that haven't expired yet. No more wasting ink! I would say there are at least 4 deals per month that make an item free or a money maker with these coupons.
For example, this week Carefree Ultra Protection Liners are on sale for $1.99. There was also a $2.00 of any Carefree Ultra Video Values coupon in January. When I logged into my Video Values account, I was able to print my coupon because I had watched it when the video was available last month. So, free Carefree for me!
Some of you have asked me if you're allowed to use more than one Video Values coupon per transaction. It does state that in the fine print of the coupon, but a lot of Rite Aids will let you use more than one (within reason) since it is a store coupon. That's why us couponers say it's YMMV (your mileage may vary).
My rule of thumb is at the end of the month I try to make sure I've watched all the videos for that month. Even for the products I don't use. You never know when a product would be free with a Video Values coupon and it would get your total up to $20 to use that beloved $5/$20 coupon.
So if you haven't set up a Video Values account with Rite Aid, do it HERE. And don't worry, I'll remind you towards the end of the month to watch your videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment