Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 7/21 - FREE!



Ok are you sick of my Rite Aid trips this week?? Tough!! LOL I finally found a store that had the correct Dulcolax in stock, so I first exchanged the one from Tuesday and have submitted that for my SCR account. On to today's trip...

Cottonelle $6.99
Dulcolax $9.99
Twin Lab Pure Fuel Energy Drink $1.89
Twin Lab Pure Fuel Energy Drink $.95 (they are on BOGO 50% off)
=$19.82 ish, my receipt is currently in the mail!

-$1/1 Cottonelle mq
-$4/1 Dulcolax printable
-$5 Up Reward for previously purchasing 2 Twin Lab
-$1 Up Reward for previously purchasing Cottonelle
Total OOP : $10.00 (including tax, this total wasn't hard to remember LOL)
Got Back : $5 Up Reward for purchasing 2 Twin Lab, $1 Up Reward for purchasing Cottonelle, $9.99 SCR submitted on my mom's SCR account

I LOVE getting things for free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment