Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weis Deals & Giant Deals 7-18 : BLAH

Ok seriously??? I'm starting to seriously think about doing ALL my grocery shopping with the overage I get from rebates and Extra Care Bucks! UGH. Here's hoping Weaver's or Shady Maple has a good deal on lunchmeat. :/




Here's what I'll be buying at Weis this week:

Coffee-Mate Creamers $1.50
use $0.75/1 Coffee-mate Liquid or Powder printable
$.50 after coupon


...yeah. That's gonna be it for Weis, if I make it in at all. We still have about 4 bottles of International Delight Sweet Buttercream (YUMMO) in the freezer.

For The Mommas has the rest of the Weis deals this week if you're interested.


Even though some are reporting to find Nexcare Bandages for $.99, the only Nexcare product I could find at my store was the first aid tape. Keep a look out though.

Nexcare Bandages/First Aid Tape $.99
-$.55/1 from 6-6 SS
= FREE

Healthy Choice Meals (instant savings stores ONLY)
Buy (7) Healthy Choice Meals $11.62
Use (3) $1.00/2 Printable Coupons
get $3.00 off instantly
Pay $5.62 or $.81 each

Thanks, Shannon for the deal on the Healthy Choice (click HERE to read the rest of the Giant weekly matchups). Why can't we get an exciting instant savings deal??? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment